Liberty University CMIS331/430 Advanced Networking and Communications
Welcome Liberty University Networking students.
We have (6) virtual servers setup for use by Liberty.edu students. Each environment is setup with the current lab requirements for your BMIS331/430 class.
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Purchase what you need here:
One session = 4hr @ $12.00 ($3.00 or less per hour)
Choose your discount option from the drop down.
5 or more sessions = 5% discount
2. Register in our member area.
3. Use our Contact Us form to tell us what date and time you want to schedule your session. Our sessions are in 4hr increments and start at 0000 (midnight) Pacific Time.
REMEMBER WHEN SCHEDULING THE LAB TIMES ARE WEST COAST TIME ZONE!
After you have completed the payment and registration for your labs, we will send you simple follow instructions to get through the initial setup of the devices for your labs.
If you need assistance with connectivity to the labs please contact us.
Liberty University creates the actual labs, and your professors are your main source for questions.
CCOn-lineLabs is a service provider and we only provide the virtual routers and switches configured to allow you to work through your labs.
If you have questions with the lab after you have successfully connected try the following:
1. If it is an error when typing a command use the CISCO help features (?) to see the proper syntax for the command. There are variations between command syntax indifferent version of the CISCO Command Line Interface.
2. Restart the lab and follow the instructions exactly as written (95% of the time, this will solve your issue).
3. Contact your Liberty professor (be sure to take screenshots and can describe the issue).
CCOnlineLabs can provide limited tutorial assistance but there is a $100/hr tutor fee.
Each of our racks support a wide variety of vendor workbook practice labs and topologies. Simply click on the workbook from the vendor you are using to get re-directed to our topology web pages for those labs.
Micronics (Narbik Kocharians)
CCNA/CCNP General Studies